Friday, January 20, 2006


Press Release: Allen F. Hainge CyberStar® Summit

Allyson Hoffman of RE/MAX North Chicago Suburbs Real Estate in Northbrook, Illinois was one of only 130 real estate agents from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas and Australia selected to attend The Allen F. Hainge CyberStar® Summit recently held Jan. 9th – 11th in San Antonio, TX.
The nationally recognized CyberStar® Summit is an annual networking and idea sharing conference open to top agents from those countries.

A leading member of the CyberStars®, Allyson has long been a market leader in Chicago North and Northwest Suburbs due to her commitment to serving customers and clients and her use of technology to meet the needs of today’s consumer. Hoffman's emphasis on her Web site
www.RealEstateNorthernIllinois.com as a top consumer resource for her area and on using technology for effective communication and service has made her a unique success in her marketplace.

According to Hoffman attendance at the annual CyberStar® Summit provides many personal and professional benefits:

“I am honored to have been invited to this truly exclusive gathering. What I take away from associating with these extraordinary Realtors at the Summit pays big dividends in many areas. I learn about the latest in today’s technology so that I can better serve today’s consumer. I spend three days sharing marketing and customer service strategies that work and that result in higher client satisfaction. My clients are continually complimenting me on the service, tools and technology I use to meet their needs. I owe that to my association with the Allen Hainge CyberStars® and to the fact that we share among ourselves.

“I am surrounded by the best Realtors for three days at the Summit. I share with them, they share with me, and we translate our newfound knowledge into increased services for our clients.”

During the session, Hoffman attended information and discussion sessions on strategies and tools for marketing property, customer service strategies, blogging and pod casting as communication tools, staging property for faster sale, strategies for a changing market, success in international real estate, implementing consumer-oriented Web sites and more.

For more information about this elite group please go to
www.AFHSeminars.com

Visit my website to assist you in your real estate needs:
www.RealEstateNorthernIllinois.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret Rome said...

Great seeing you in San Antonio! You are always so eager to share your wonderful information. What fortunate buyers and sellers you have. You are a fabulous real estate agent!
Margaret Rome
www.HomeRome.com

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home